Terms of Service
(2) This website contains data and information of all kinds which are protected by trademark and/or copyright in favour of Venionaire or in individual cases also in favour of third parties. It is therefore not permitted to download, duplicate and/or distribute the website as a whole or individual parts such as texts, images, graphics, layout, photos thereof. All rights are reserved to Venionaire.
(3) No part of this website may be reproduced in any form or stored, processed, duplicated or distributed using electronic systems without the express written permission of Venionaire.
(4) It is permitted to set a link to this website, provided that it serves solely as a cross-reference. Venionaire reserves the right to revoke this permission. Framing this website is expressly prohibited.
(5) The information on this website is of general nature and is intended to introduce services and products to interested users – potential or current clients – of Venionaire.
(6) Venionaire assumes liability for the content of its websites in accordance with legal provisions. Venionaire has made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this site has been obtained and arranged with due care.
(7) Venionaire is not responsible for any inaccuracies or errors contained in or relating to, this information. Venionaire accepts no responsibility for decisions made by the user on the basis of the above information.
(8) Venionaire points out that the present content does not constitute individual legal, accounting, tax or other professional information or recommendation and is not suitable for replacing individual advice by expert persons taking into account the specific circumstances of the individual case.
(9) Venionaire reserves the right to delete, change or update the information, products or services offered on this website at any time without prior notice.
(10) References and links to third-party websites do not mean that Venionaire adopts the content behind the reference or link as its own. Venionaire has no influence on the content behind the links shared on its websites. Venionaire is therefore not liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and for damage caused by the use of content behind the link.
(11) Use of the internet is at the user’s own risk. In particular, Venionaire is not liable for the technical failure of the Internet or access to the internet.
(12) If the contracting party is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction shall be at Venionaire ‘s registered office in Vienna. Austrian law shall apply.
(13) In the event that the user is a consumer (not an entrepreneur), the reference to the possibility of out-of-court settlement of disputes shall be made in accordance with Article 14 of Regulation (EU) No. 524/2013 – ODR Regulation. Details can be found in the aforementioned regulation and at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr.
(15) In the event that individual provisions of this user agreement are invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.