Tuesday was a big day for our portfolio company ChatGrape. They announced the Public Beta for their smart communication solution, which means everyone can now use the service! You can read more about it in this great TechCrunch feature.
ChatGrape got even more sophisticated over the time. Just a short recap of what’s going on:
ChatGrape’s Open Beta includes:
- A new Android App
- An updated iOS App
- A faster and better Autocomplete
- An indexAPI that allows companies to add their own data to our autocomplete
- A new external search Feature (Search Giphy, YouTube and much more within the chat)
- A Mac OS X App
- Notification Settings and a logic that only triggers notifications on the device you are currently using
- A Meta-View that allows you to browse your files within the Autocomplete
- Landing Page Conversion +78%
- Onboarding: +350% more invites per company (right after signup)
- More to come
Of course, the new Beta also includes a payment system. Check out ChatGrape now!